How do I set up my FaderPort in Cubase/Nuendo in Native Mode on Windows?
Native Mode support for the FaderPort requires installation of the Faderport Control application released on Dec 19, 2017.
1. Visit the FaderPort download page to get the release and run it to install it.
2. Run your DAW with FaderPort connected.
3. A Presonus Faderport option should now be available in the Device Setup list the next time you launch Cubase/Nuendo. Proceed with setting up your Faderport as described below.
Setting Up the FaderPort in Cubase/Nuendo
1. In Cubase/Nuendo, go to Devics > Device Setup
2. Click the + symbol to Add Device, and choose the Presonus Faderport. If you don't see the option for Presonus Faderport, see the note at the beginning of this article
3. There should now be a listing under Remote Devices for the Presonus Faderport. Make sure the MIDI Input and Output ports are set to Faderport
4. Additionally, since the Faderport is a control surface and not a MIDI instrument or controller/keyboard, make sure you un-check the Faderport from In All MIDI under the MIDI Port Setup section
Your Faderport should now be ready to use!