You can use the same Studio One Product Key Activation for several User Accounts on the same physical host computer.
1. Install Studio One 2 software on the ADMIN Account for this computer, following the instructions in this Guide:  Software Install
2. After the software has been installed, launch Studio One while still logged in on the ADMIN Account
3. Activate the software (if this is a brand-new install). For reference on Online Activation, follow this Guide:  Software Activation (Online Computer)
4. Now, go to the Studio One > Studio One Installation window. Click on the "Install Control From DVD or Local Folder" link. Then in the "Install To:" drop-down list, click on the drop-down arrow and choose the: Users/Shared/PreSonus Software/Studio One option.
5. Check all the Sound Sets in the list and click on the "Install (x #) Packets" button.
6. Then click on the "Help" menu option at the top bar of your Mac's screen and click on the "Open Settings Folder" link.
7. Close Studio One
8. Copy the the following files to a USB drive: installhistory.xml and the user.license
9. Now log out of the ADMIN Account. Log into the new User Account that you wish to have setup for Studio One 2 usage access.
10. Start Studio One 2
11. Drag the user.license file from USB drive into the "Activation Window" that should appear onscreen
12. Skip the Sound Set Installation dialogue window
13. Go to the same: Help > Open Settings Folder link (as in Step #6 above)
14. Close Studio One
15. Copy the installhistory.xml file from USB drive to Settings folder (that just opened up in Step #13) and overwrite the existing file in there with this one
16. Start Studio One 2 and you will have all Sound Sets and demos working in this User Account
17. Repeat Steps #9 through 16 for any other non-ADMIN User Accounts on this host computer