Fundraise with Nimbit!
No more candy bars.
Now, more than ever, music educators are challenged to raise funds for their programs. Nimbit provides a simple, alternate solution for fundraising, along with an easy way to promote the music program and sell tickets for your events.
No more CD burning – share with Nimbit®.
We all know parents would love to have recordings of their students’ performances. And we know educators would love to use rehearsal recordings as practice tools. But who has the time to burn all those CDs or email MP3s?
Nimbit provides an easy way to make recordings available online for sharing with parents, students, and supporters.
What you can do with Nimbit:
- Use Nimbit’s tools to promote and share recordings, events, and fundraisers.
- Upload concert and rehearsal recordings directly from Studio One®.
- Engage students and families in promoting concerts and fundraisers with email or social media.
- Make music recordings available for sale, free, or donation.
- Include PDFs of performance notes, sheet music, and program guides with music downloads.
- Families and supporters can donate additional funds.
- Fundraise by selling merchandise, music accessories, and concert tickets.
- Securely accept credit cards and PayPal for donations and purchases.
- Stay organized with easy-to-understand reporting and recordkeeping.
Licensing is possible.
If you record and distribute a CD or permanent digital download of copyrighted material, the law requires that you first obtain a mechanical license from the copyright owner or their administrator.
No worries! This is all very doable and should not prevent you from sharing your music with friends and families.
The royalty rates that you will pay are established by law and are currently as follows:
For songs under 5:00: $0.091 per song per CD or permanent digital download produced or sold
For songs over 5:00: $0.0175 per minute (or fraction thereof), per song per CD or permanent digital download produced or sold