If you need to copy your control surface information from one computer to the next, follow these instructions:
1. On Mac right click on the Finder and select Go to folder -> Type ~/Library and hit Return to open the hidden Library folder.
2. Now browse to Application Support -> PreSonus Software -> StudioOne or StudioOne 2 -> User Devices, copy the settings in this folder and then place them in the same folder on the new Mac.
3. On PC in the Start menu type %appdata%, this will open the Roaming folder.
4. Now browse to Roaming -> PreSonus -> StudioOne, you will find various .settings files here, for control surface, open both Surface Data and User Devices.
5. Transfer these files to the new PC and place them in the same folder path.
If you are still having issues with this transfer, contact PreSonus tech support through your PreSonus user account and create a support ticket.