The following information explains the process for registering the Lexicon MXP-i Reverb plug-in on Lexicon's web site and activating the software in Studio One 3. The Lexicon MPX-i Reverb plug-in comes with the StudioMagic Plug-In Suite.
*If you are running the "Artist" version of Studio One 3, you must be upgraded to version 3.3.4 or higher in order to use the plug-in. The Lexicon MXP-i Reverb will not work with the OEM version of Studio One 3 Artist.
1. You can find your serial number for the Lexicon MPX-i Reverb plug-in inside of your my.presonus.com account. It is under My Products>Add-ons once you are logged into your account. Below is a screenshot:
2. Once you click the "Download" button, you will be taken to Lexicon's landing page. Here is a screenshot of the page:
3. You will want to fill out your First and Last name, email address, and serial number. The serial number can be found in your my.presonus.com account as illustrated in step 1 of this article. Once you complete this form, you will be taken to the following page:
4. You will be sent an email with a link to download your Lexicon plug-in. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam filter. The download will start automatically. The file that you download will be a zipped folder. If you are on a Windows machine, simply right-click the downloaded file and choose to extract it. If you are on a Mac, simply double-click the file to extract it. Once extracted, you will want to open the extracted folder and extract the setup that you wish to install whether it be 32 or 64 bit. You can then run the setup for the bit version you wish to install.
*On a Mac, simply double-click the .dmg file in the first extracted folder.
5. During the installation, you will receive the window below, asking where you would like to install your VST plug-in to. By default, this should be installing into c:\Program Files\vstplugins\Lexicon\MPXi Native Reverb. If you are running the "Artist" version of Studio One 3 on a Windows machine, please do not change this location. Also, please verify that this location is correctly set before pressing "Next." If you are running the 64-bit version of Windows and wish to install the 32-bit version of the plug-in, it will install into c:\Program Files(x86)\vstplugins\Lexicon\MPXi Native Reverb.
If you are running Studio One 3 Professional on a Windows machine, please go into Studio One>Options>Locations>VST Plug-ins and verify that you have added the directory that you have installed the VST into, in order for it to show up in Studio One.
On a Mac, the VST will install into Macintosh HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST.
6. Once installed, the Lexicon MPX-i Reverb VST plug-in will show up in Studio One under the "Effects" tab that is in the Browser window. You will not be asked to activate the software. Below is a screenshot that shows where the plug-in will appear in Studio One.
If you have any problems installing or using your Lexicon MPX-i Reverb plug-in, please contact Lexicon for support. http://lexiconpro.com/en-US/support
Or give them a call at 1.888.691.4171 for further assistance.