There is currently a problem with the Celemony Melodyne software in Studio One 3 Artist when installing a new installation of Studio One 3 Artist. This problem occurs in versions 3.3.2 and 3.3.3. This only happens if this is a new installation of one of these versions. The error message reads "Melodyne is not compatible with Studio One. Please check for updates." Our development team is aware of the issue and hope to have it resolved in a future update. The good news is that there is a workaround. Here is what you can do if you are having this problem.
1. Please open Studio One 3 Artist and go to Help>Open Settings Folder.
2. Close Studio One 3 Artist with the settings folder open.
3. Delete the settings folder.
4. Uninstall Studio One 3, version 3.3.3 or 3.3.2.
5. Log into your my.presonus.com account and go to My Products>Software>Studio One 3 Artist. Click on the "View More Details" link.
6. Once you are on the Studio One 3 Artist page in your account, please choose the link that reads "View Previous Versions."
7. Download version 3.3.1 and install it on your system.
8. Open version 3.3.1 at least one time and then quit the program.
9. Install version 3.3.3
*You will have to re-configured Studio One 3 Artist after doing this. If you are missing any Sound Sets after removing your Settings folder, please go into Documents>Studio One>Sound Sets and double-click one of your .soundset files. This will reload your Sound Sets.
Here is a screenshot of the error message that this article is addressing: