Inside Sales June 14, 2013 • Studio One v2 / Getting Started
New Customers: BEFORE INSTALLING ANY SOFTWARE!
1. Create a PreSonus User Account on our website: https://my.presonus.com/auth/login
2. Check your email inbox for a Registration email from us. Click on the "User Account Activation" link in that message. NOTE: if you don't see any emails from PreSonus.com in your Inbox, check your SPAM or Junk Mail folder(s). You must activate your user account before you will be able to access the user account.
3. Click on "Register New Software" (link is in blue), a field option will appear below the link, and enter the 28-Digit Product Key from the inner trifold panel of the Studio One disc case for those who purchased a hardware device of ours that Studio One software came bundled with, or for customers who purchased an online copy of Studio One, check your email receipt for the 28-Digit Product Key. For some in-store purchases, there are various Dealers who will provide the 28-Digit Product Key on the sales receipt at the point-of-sale.
4. The 28-Digit Product Key will appear in the following format: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX (where "X" can be either a letter or number).
NOTE: There are no zero's (0) or one's (1) in Studio One Product Keys. If you encounter a digit that resembles either, it will be a lower-case "O" (Oscar) or a lower-case "L" (Lima). Entering a zero (0) or one (1) or not including the dashes (-) after every 4th digit will yield an error message from the registration server stating: "Product Key Invalid".
5. Once you have correctly entered the 28-Digit Product Key and clicked on "Register" to redeem this registration, the newly registered software should then show up in the list below. Then click on the link entitled "see more details". The installer for your Operating System should be the first button available. Alternately you can click on the Installers tab below to view all the available installers available for the version of software you have just registered.
[Watch the Video] User Account Creation
Proceed to:  Software Install
Gary Jun 25 • Announcements
A: Yosemite is a new OSX from Apple, that is currently in its Beta Phase. This is not a qualified OS nor the final and official release of Apple's new OSX 10.10 Yosemite operating system. As their OSX Beta progresses, changes will be made to their Beta builds along the way. Much like Apple is testing this new OS, Presonus Developers are also working with the Beta OS to get as clear of an idea as to what Apple may release when they are ready to finally launch Yosemite to the public as an qualified commercial version of their latest OS. Presonus Audio does not support OSs that are not official releases and or still in their Beta phases.
**Please note: Should you be part of Apple's open public Beta, the versions shared to the public (prior to the actual commercial release) do not fully reflect the final version that is actually approved for commercial usage. Presonus, like other audio companies, does everything in their power to prepare for the launch of new OSs. However, Apple does keep some secrets to themselves all the way up until the day of launch. Please keep in mind that there may be a short grace period, post new OS launch that is necessary to qualify our hardware, software and drivers to ensure what is compatible and what drivers may need to be updated to run properly with this new OS.
Technical Support Jun 17 • PAE Tech Support / Contacting PreSonus Audio Electronic Tech Support
PreSonus Tech Support is available from 9 am to 5 pm, Monday - Friday, Central Standard Time (CDT).
If you are trying to reach us by phone, 225-216-7887, you will need to call during these hours of operation.
If you are attempting to contact Tech Support after hours, please fill out and submit a Tech Support ticket here:
• Log into your user account.
• Once logged in to your account, there is a section called "My Support Tickets", this will have a "Create Ticket" button on the far right. Click this button to create your support ticket with PAE Tech Support. Typically the turn around time for an email is less than 24 hours, unless you have submitted the ticket over the weekend. We resond to each email ticket in the order that the ticket was received and we strive to respond to them in less than a 24 hour period.
If you live outside of the United States and need to speak with someone on the phone, you can always contact the local distributor in your country or call direct into the States. Please check the following link and note the listing for the International Distributor in your country.
[Related Article on how to access your support tickets] - http://support.presonus.com/entries/44031124-I-have-created-a-suppo...
Technical Support Jun 13 • PAE Tech Support / The Tech Support Customer Account Portal
To reset the password once you have logged in to the account please do the following:
• Log in http://my.presonus.com
• Click on the TAB in your account entitled "Profile" just under the websites header on the left.
• Select the link entitled Password.
• Enter your Current Password, then enter the new password, confirm that by entering the NEW PASSWORD again and then click on the "Change Password" button.