Why am I getting clicks and pops, early clipping, lack of headroom, or distortion when syncing my DigiMax via wordclock to my digital console?
This is the result of ‘reflections/noise’ in the BNC line and requires dampening. This is easily resolved by purchasing a 75ohm wordclock terminator and BNC ‘T’ connector.
1. Connect the T-connector to the Wordclock input of first DigiMax in the chain.
2. On one side of the T-connector attach the BNC terminator.
3. On the other side of the T-connector attach a BNC cable.
4. Attach the other side of the BNC cable into the wordclock output of the console.
5. Set the console as the wordclock master and your DigiMax units to sync externally via BNC wordclock.
Subsequent DigiMax units (if present) can be daisy-chained from the first DigiMax as normal without any additional components.