The following information explains the process for registering the Eventide plug-in on Eventide's web site and activating the software in Studio One 3. The Eventide 910 Harmonizer & 2016 Stereo Room plug-ins come with the StudioMagic Plug-In Suite.
*If you are running the "Artist" version of Studio One 3, you must be upgraded to version 3.3.4 or higher in order to use the plug-in. The Eventide Plug-ins will not work with the OEM versions of Studio One 3 Artist.
1. You can find your serial number and license key for the Eventide plug-ins inside of your my.presonus.com account. They are under My Products>Add-ons once you have logged into your account. Below is a screenshot:
2. Once you click the "Download" button, you will be directed to the following Eventide web site:
3. Once you click the "Download Bundle" button on the Eventide landing page, you will be taken to the following page where you can download the installers as well as instructions for activating and installing:
4. You will want to closely follow the instructions for Installing and Authorizing your plug-ins that are found on the Eventide site. Per the instructions, you will need to do three things.
a. You will need to visit iLok.com and create a free account if you do not already have one. You will also need to download the iLok License Manager software and install it on your system.
b. You will need to create an account on Eventide's web site. A confirmation email will be sent to your email account upon registering. If you don't see it, check your spam folder.
c. You will need the serial number and license key from your my.presonus.com account that you can see in the first screenshot of this article. The Serial Number will be two letters followed by 6 numbers (i.e SR-######). The License Key will be 3 sets of 4 characters, a letter or a number, each; like XXXX-XXXX-XXXX.
*Once you register the serial number as well as the license key in your Eventide account, the license will be deposited into your iLok License Manager on your machine. You may need to synchronize the iLok License Manager on your computer.
5. When you download the Eventide plug-ins, it will be inside of a zipped folder. Please extract the folder by right-clicking it on a Windows machine and choosing to extract files, or by double-clicking it on a Mac. Double-click the installer to install the software.
*If you are running Studio One 3 Artist on a Windows machine, please launch Studio One 3 Artist, activate Studio One 3 Artist, and then close the program, prior to installing the Eventide Plug-ins. If you have already installed the Eventide Plug-ins, simply uninstall and then re-install after you have successfully launched Studio One 3 Artist.
6. When you launch Studio One 3, you will be asked to activate the Eventide plug-ins. Press the Activate button.
On the next screen, you will be asked to log in with your iLok account credentials. These are the credentials that you used to create your free iLok.com account.
On the next screen, you will just want to select the plug-in and press "Next." When you get to a screen asking where you would like to install the license, choose your computer name to install the license directly to your machine, or choose your iLok if you wish to activate the software on your iLok. Repeat this process for both plug-ins. Here is a screenshot of this screen.
7. Once your software is registered, installed, and activated, you are ready to use it inside of Studio One. Below is a screenshot that illustrates where to find the Eventide Plug-ins inside of the Effects tab in the Browser window of Studio One.
If you have any problems installing or activating your Eventide plug-ins, please visit the Eventide web site and submit a support request with them. https://www.eventideaudio.com/support
Or give them a call at 1.201.641.1200 for further assistance.